Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thank you

I want to thank everyone that has read my blog and prayed for me.  Your prayers have not gone unnoticed.  Many things have happened since February 24 that can only be explained as God moving.  God hears our prayers. I pray that I am the best I can be for him. I am not one to go around and quote bible verses to others.  That is just not me.  Yes, I do read the bible every day now and want to learn more about our Lord and Savior.  I just want others to see that God is working in my life.  I am not perfect by no means, I am only saved by the Grace of God.  You don't have to change before you give your life to the Lord, you only have to accept that you are a sinner and that Jesus is the path to redemption in the eyes of the Lord.  If you have not done this already, I pray that you will give your life to Him.
Please continue to pray for me.  Even though right now it seems good, unless God chooses a different path for me, it will eventually start affecting me.  Pray for devine intervention for me and also pray for my wife and two boys.  As I said in the beginning God is going to do something amazing....believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment