Friday, June 8, 2012

God's ability to put people in our lives just when we need them.

It is funny how God works in our lives to put someone in your life at just the right time.  I was at the hospital on Wednesday night visiting a friend, when we were waiting for the elevator at the parking garage.  A lady and two Teen girls walked up to get the elevator as well.  I happened to look over and one of the girls had a shirt that Said “Hope” with a gray ribbon and it also said the Robert Preston Tish Brain Tumor clinic on it as well.  I told her I liked her shirt.  Her mom chimed in and said that the girls dad had a brain tumor in 2008 or 2009 and they thought that he would not make it.  But he had surgery and chemo and radiation and the tumor is completely gone.  Then I proceeded to tell them that I have a brain tumor and was diagnosed back in February.  The whole family said “God is good!” and the mother told me that her husband’s doctor told him that he was a walking miracle, since they did not think that they would be able to do anything for him.  
            Kara and I talked on the way home and I told her that God has been putting strange scenarios in my life, and I am not sure why.  I said that I feel he put that one in my life as a comfort to us.  I told her that I am still not sure why the accident was put in my life on Wednesday morning, but I am sure He will reveal that to me when I need to know. I just pray that Marcus recovers well from the accident, please pray for him.  
            Also, I had several “episodes” yesterday.  It is disappointing when this happens.  Yes I know I have a brain tumor, but it is a lot easier to cope with it when I am not having any symptoms.  Please pray for me as I go this coming Wednesday to see if the tumor has changed any.  Please pray that it has either stayed the same or gotten smaller.  I am good with it being there as long as it doesn’t grow.  But I am also good if the Lord decides to work a miracle in my life and make it vanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment